A new After School Club in January 2018!
An After-School club will be available from January from 3pm to 5:30pm. The cost is £5.00 an hour or £12.50 until 5:30pm for under 5s (£5.20 an hour for 2 year olds), and £4.00 an hour for 5-11 year olds, including a collection from Forest Row C of E Primary School. Afternoons available will vary depending on viability.
The Pre-School children and staff will walk round to collect older children from Forest Row Primary School at 4pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which will help familiarize our Rising 5’s with the school. Activities will be weather dependent and include trips to the park, painting, baking and crafts.
Fees will be payable a term in advance for the After School Club.
Funded children eligible for 30 free hours, but who are only claiming for 3 or 4 full days, may use additional funded hours to pay for the After School Clubs (excluding the 50p charge for the afternoon snack).
Fees are £5.50 an hour and include a nutritious breakfast. Funded children eligible for 30 free hours, but who are only claiming for 3 or 4 full days, may use funded hours to pay for the Breakfast Club (excluding the 50p charge for breakfast).
Fees will be payable a term in advance.
Rising 5s who are hoping to go to the Forest Row C of E Primary school in September, but attend another setting, can join the Monday afternoon as a socializing session.
This cannot be taken from funded hours and will be £15.00 a session.
A key person and a Tapestry Learning Journal will only be allocated at an additional cost of £8.00 a week.
- All 3 hour morning sessions are charged at £15.00. (Equivalent to £5.00 per hour). For 2 year olds this is £5.20 per hour.
- 50p for morning snack
- The afternoon session is 3 hours (12pm – 3pm) and is £15.00. (Equivalent to £5.00 per hour). For 2 year olds this is £5.20 per hour.*
*Children cannot attend the afternoon session without the lunch club
- Any hours over the 15 hour funding maximum will be charged at the above rates.
- A morning session is 3 hours
- 50p for morning snack, Breakfast and After School Club snack
- The afternoon session is 3 hours (12pm – 3pm)*
*Children cannot attend the afternoon session without the lunch club.
All children, from the term after they turn 3, are eligible for 15 hours a week funded education and care. This is for 38 weeks of the year under the Early Years Education Entitlement.
2 year olds who fulfil certain criteria are also eligible for the same entitlement
For further details on funding click here
We are pleased to accept childcare vouchers.
A deposit of £35.00 is payable upon application to secure your child’s place. If your child is already eligible for funding when they enroll, then this deposit is voluntary contribution.
There is an initial charge of £5.50 for a book bag which is embossed with the Pre-School’s logo for our lending library.
Each half term we ask for a voluntary contribution of £10 per child for new play equipment, maintenance of the garden, forest areas and sundries.
30 funded hours from September 2017
From this Autumn the Department for Education (DfE) are extending the 15 funded hours to 30 for working parents. The criteria for the additional 15 hours are:
- Open to 3 and 4 year olds
- Available to families where both parents are working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family)
- Each parent earns, on average, a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage (NMW) or national living wage (NLW) and less than £100,000 per year
- Criteria include employed and self-employed parents as well as parents on zero hours contract who meet the criteria above
You can sign up to receive an email when you become eligible for Tax-free Childcare here: Get emails about new childcare schemes in 2017
If your child will be under 4 on 31 August, or is disabled, you can check if you’re eligible and apply for the Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare schemes now.
We take children from their 2nd birthday to 5 years old. Places are allocated according to our admissions policy.
To apply, simply contact us for our registration pack.
We look forward to meeting prospective children and parents to show them around our Pre-School. To arrange a visit, please contact our administrator Maria Lucas at email@example.com or call 01342 825625.